|Added on Rightmove:||30 January 2018 (237 days ago)|
- Fabulous Four Bedroom Detached House
- A 'Must View' Home
- Long Term Let Available
- Luxuriously Fitted Kitchen With Oven & Hob
- En-Suite Master Bedroom
- Utility Area/Ground Floor W.C
- Driveway Parking & Gardens
- Offered Unfurnished Available Mid-End Feb 2018
- No Pets, Smokers Or DSS
- Bond £925
We offer to the rental market a quite exceptional Four Bedroom Detached Home of exceptional quality available on a long term let from mid/end February 2018 on an unfurnished basis.
The many features include gas central heating, upvc double glazing, 24'2 long lounge incorporating a dining area, luxuriously fitted kitchen with built-in oven & hob, ground floor w.c and space has been taken from the garage to create a utility room. The master bedroom benefits from an en-suite shower room and a family bathroom serves the remaining three bedrooms. Outside there are lawned gardens and driveway parking for two cars.
The location offers convenient access to good schooling, supermarketing shopping and commuter links.
No pets, smokers or DSS. Bond £925.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52877709.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ING180041_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.