|Added on Rightmove:||08 February 2018 (305 days ago)|
- Spacious Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen With A Host Of Appliances
- Modern Combined Bathroom With Shower
- Enclosed Rear Garden/Off Road Parking (Shared Drive)
- Offered On A Part Furnished Basis
- Available To Rent Immediately
- Small Dogs Considered (Subject To Pet Bond)
- No Smokers Or DSS. Children Welcome
- Bond £695
Within easy reach of Norton High Street and backing onto Norton Recreational Park this beautifully presented, spotlessly clean & tidy three Bedroom Semi-Detached house is well worthy of a viewing.
This lovely home is offered on a part furnished basis and features gas central heating with combi boiler, upvc double glazing, two reception rooms, attractively fitted kitchen with double doors opening onto the garden, modern combined bathroom with shower, gated shared driveway, paved forecourt and a generous enclosed rear garden incorporating a shed with power.
The convenient location means Norton High Street, Stockton town centre and a multitude of other really useful facilities are all within easy reach.
The property is available to rent immediately. The Landlord will accept children and small dogs (subject to the payment of a £100 Pet Bond) but no smokers or DSS. Council Tax Band A. Bond £695.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52884489.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LET170143_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.