|Added on Rightmove:||30 January 2018 (197 days ago)|
- NO APPLICATION FEES
- NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED ONLY 1 WEEKS RENT IN ADVANCE
- FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- LOCAL AMENITIES INCLUDING PARKWAY SHOPPING CENTRE NEARBY
- WELL MAINTAINED COMMUNAL GARDEN
- DULUX DECORATING PACK AVAILABLE
On entering the property the hallway leads to a great sized bedroom.
The living room is also a great size with ample space for furniture and the window allows plenty of natural light.
The Kitchen has a good range of wall and base unit with space for your own fridge/freezer and washing machine.
Externally there is a communal garden and on road parking.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52890222.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000478656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Middlesbrough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.