|Added on Rightmove:||09 February 2018 (313 days ago)|
- One Bedroom flat to let
- Ground Floor
- Open plan living room / kitchen
- Sought After Location
- Close to Local Amenities
- Gas central heating
- Double Glazing
- Neutrally decorated throughout
- Sorry no pets, smokers housing benefit or children
- Available early March, 2018
Property Cafe are delighted to offer this ground floor one bedroom apartment to the lettings market. The property have been decorated in neutral tones throughout and is considered to be a good condition. Internally the property benefits from and open plan lounge and kitchen area with modern fitted kitchen and built in oven and hob modern bathroom with low level flush WC, wash hand basin, bath with over head shower and double bedroom. The property also benefits from having use of a large communal garden, double glazing and gas central heating. Unfortunately smokers, pets, children and housing benefit will not be accepted. The property will be available for early March, 2018 and internal viewings are highly recommended to avoid disappointment. To arrange a viewing, please contact our Bexhill office on 01424 224488
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52893717.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 10106058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Cafe, Bexhill on Sea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.