|Added on Rightmove:||09 February 2018 (222 days ago)|
- PROPERTY IS ONLY THREE YEARS OLD
- STYLISH AND MODERN KITCHEN
- EN-SUITE IN THE MASTER BEDROOM
- NEUTRALLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT
- GREAT SIZE GARDEN WITH THE OPTION OF A TRAMPOLINE
- OFF ROAD PARKING
A well presented, furnished three bedroom family home located in Middlesbrough, is ideally situated for anyone needing to commute to James Cook Hospital or Middlesbrough town centre.
Leading from the entrance hallway is the stylish kitchen with a range of high gloss wall and base units to include the following appliances; fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing maching. The kitchen is finished with sleek grey marble flooring. Opposite the kitchen is a downstairs WC.
The living room is spacious, neutrally decorated and fitted with soft grey patterned carpets. The living room has a useful dining area that is tucked away.
Heading upstairs, there are three bedrooms; The master bedroom is a good sized double bedroom which is neutrally decorated and fitted with soft striped carpet. There is also an en-suite to include; WC, sink and shower cubicle. The second bedroom is also a comfortable double neutrally decorated and fitted with soft striped carpet. The third bedroom is a small single which is perfect for a nursery or a study room.
The family bathroom is fitted with a three piece white suite to include; WC, sink, bath and overhead shower.
Externally there is a driveway and a great sized rear garden.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52894881.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000483435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Middlesbrough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.