|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 March 2018 (161 days ago)|
- EITHER A BOND OR GUARANTOR
- REAR YARD AND FRONT GARDEN
- NEW CARPETS THROUGHOUT UPSTAIRS
- FINISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- AVAILABLE NOW
Spacious, two bedroom terrace property situated in Thornaby. Perfect for commuting with the A66 just a short distance away.
On entering the property, the hallway leads to two great sized reception rooms, both decorated neutrally and finished with a stylish feature wall and fitted with soft beige carpet. There is also a modern fitted kitchen with a great range of wall and base units to include; new integrated oven and gas hob.
The stairs lead to the family bathroom which is fitted with a three piece suite to include; WC, sink, bath and over head shower. The bathroom is finished will tiled walls and flooring.
There are two great sized large double bedrooms which are both decorated neutrally and finished with new soft beige carpets.
Externally there is a rear yard and a good size front garden with off road parking.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52895628.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000484098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Middlesbrough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.