|Added on Rightmove:||09 February 2018 (254 days ago)|
- 2 receptions
- 2 bathrooms
- Council Tax Band G
- Converted Oast House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Heated Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Mezzanine Sitting Room
- Master Bedroom with en-suite Villeroy & Boch shower room
- Full Length windows overlooking grounds
- Magnificent Countryside Views
The Oast House is a unique property located on a 600 acre farm, with far reaching views over beautiful countryside. It is finished to a very high standard, with access to the large garden from the sitting room, dining room and the two ground floor bedrooms. It features a beautiful kitchen complete with a large American style fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave and Falcon gas oven and hob. Outside is a patio dining area and a heated salt water swimming pool to the rear (accessed only during summer months) with a large lake to the front.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 35011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexandre Boyes, Tunbridge Wells.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.