|Added on Rightmove:||16 October 2017 (339 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Terrace House
- Brand New Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom Suite
- Full Decorations Work Throughout With New Carpets
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Area
- Utility Room Offering Extra Storage
- Large Rear Enclosed Garden & Front Lawn
- Gas Central Heating With Brand New Combi Boiler
- Unfurnished & Available Immediately
- DSS Welcome With No Rent Up Front
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance For All Tenants
This stunning family home has been redecorated throughout with brand new flooring and also benefits from having a brand new modern kitchen with and integrated oven and hob and brand new bathroom suite.
The layout consists of an open plan modern fitted kitchen/dining area, spacious living room, two double bedrooms, one single bedroom and a contemporary bathroom suite. The property also benefits from a utility room at the rear offering extra storage. The property is heated via gas central heating and is insulated by UPVC double glazing. Externally there is a large rear enclosed garden and front enclosed lawn.
The property is available immediately on an unfurnished basis. To avoid disappointment please call as soon as possible to arrange a viewing.
***IMPORTANT NOTE***Please note that the 'NO RENT UPFRONT' option is only available to DSS tenants if their entitlement for housing benefits covers the whole rent. If tenants have a contribution to make towards their first month's rent this will be taken up front. Also, please note that 'RENT' & 'ADMIN FEES' are different to a 'BOND' and all NGU Homelettings properties require a bond unless specifically stated otherwise
Fees Breakdown for this property:
Admin Fee = £247.50
Bond = £495.00
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ettrickwalk001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NGU HOMELETTINGS, Gateshead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.