|Added on Rightmove:||09 February 2018 (255 days ago)|
- Fabulous Modern Style Mews House
- UNFURNISHED & Available Immediately
- Immaculate & Very Tastefully Presented
- Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- Allocated Car Parking Space
- Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms Both with En-Suites
THIS REALLY IS MODERN & EASY LIVING AT ITS BEST! This immaculate modern two double bedroom/two bathroom mews style house on the popular and very convenient College Gardens development is available immediately and UNFURNISHED. The well planned, tastefully presented interior comprises entrance hall with cloakroom/WC and an open plan living/dining/kitchen with a superb range of modern soft cream coloured units. The first floor has two double bedrooms, both with bath/shower room en-suites. Outside, there is a southerly facing rear garden and allocated car parking space.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52905876.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference STO160550_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.