|Added on Rightmove:||09 February 2018 (131 days ago)|
- Stunning four bedroom three floored house
- Gorgeous open-plan modern kitchen with space to dine
- Wonderful reception room
- Well-maintained private rear-garden
- Large master and second bedroom
- Off-street parking
- Close to amenities and transport links
LONG LET. Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this bright and spacious four bedroom three floored house boasts a wonderful open-plan modern kitchen and elegant private garden.
Sandpits Road is a wonderful quiet street set moments from the varied amenities and transport links of Petersham. The green open spaces of Richmond Park is also within easy reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52906566.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1055511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Richmond.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.