|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 January 2018 (243 days ago)|
- 5 Mins Walk to West Kensington
- 1 Min Walk to Barons Court
- spacious and modern one bedroom flat
- Wooden flooring in bedroom and living room
Property People are pleased to present this spacious and modern one bedroom flat located a few seconds walk from Barons Court tube station (Piccadilly and District lines).
Furnished to a very high standard, the property comprises
• A larger than average double bedroom with wardrobes
• Modern, bright and airy living room with high ceiling and large windows that let ample daylight through
• Semi open-plan, fully fitted kitchen with a dining / breakfast bar opening onto the living room
• Good size bathroom
• Wooden flooring in bedroom and living room
• Modern appliances and plenty of storage space
The flat is conveniently located for the many amenities of High street Kensington, Olympia, Hammersmith and Shepherd Bush. Holland Park is a 10 minutes' walk away.
With its great transport links (Barons Court, West Kensington and Hammersmith tube stations, Olympia overground trains), it would be ideal for a single professional or working couple.
The property is being rented out for the first time and has been the owner's home for several years. It is in immaculate condition and a prompt viewing is highly recommended.
Available from feb 2018.
EPC Rating Band C.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 11178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property People, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.