|Added on Rightmove:||12 February 2018 (225 days ago)|
- Superb Five Bedroom Detached Home
- LONG TERM LET AVAILABLE
- Unfurnished - Available End Of Feb/Early March 2018
- Two En-Suite Bedrooms
- Fitted Breakfast Kitchen With Utility Room Off
- Family Bathroom With Shower
- Generous Gardens - Rear Offers A Degree Of Privacy
- Ample Off Road Parking & Integral Garage
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Pets Will Be Considered. No Smokers Or DSS. Bond £1050.
A Long Term Let Is Offered On This Highly Desirable Five Bedroom Detached Home Of Much Quality With Two En-Suite Bedrooms Situated At The Head Of A Cul-De-Sac. Available End Of Feb/Early March On An Unfurnished Basis. Pets Will Be Considered But No Smokers Or DSS. Bond £1050.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NUN170293_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.