|Added on Rightmove:||12 February 2018 (247 days ago)|
- Three bedroom apartment to let
- Modern integrated kitchen
- South facing baclony with direct sea views
- Modern bathroom
- Double glazing
- Sorry no pets, smokers and or housing benefit
- Children welcomed
- Available now
Property Cafe are delighted to offer this beautiful three bedroom apartment to let. The property is situated a stones throw from the beach and is a short distance from Bexhill town centre with its array of shops. Internally the property benefits from a spacious open plan living room and integrated kitchen, modern bathroom, three bedrooms and south facing balcony with direct sea views. The property also benefits from double glazing, lift access and a garage. As you will see the property have been decorated in neutral tones throughout and is considered to be a good condition. The property is available now and internal viewings are highly recommended. Unfortunately smokers, pets and housing benefit will not be accepted, however children are welcomed. To arrange a viewing, please contact our Bexhill office on 01424 224488.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52922436.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 10107563. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Cafe, Bexhill on Sea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.