|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 June 2018 (74 days ago)|
- Lounge complete with fireplace and views
- Stunning sea view location
- ample storage space
- double bedrooms
- double glazing
- Viewings Recommended
- £1140 pcm
4 Bedroom stunning stone built mid terraced property, three Storey Victorian house, situated in Cardiff Bay looking out over to Penarth. The property has central heating, traditional feature throughout.
Viewing is strongly recommended in order to appreciate the spacious accommodation being offered.
• Stunning sea view location
• Traditional features throughout
• Lounge complete with fireplace and views
• Fantastic bathroom with shower.
• Great location of Cardiff Bay
Any photographs and descriptions provided are for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kingstons, Cardiff.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.