|Added on Rightmove:||14 February 2018 (249 days ago)|
- 6 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Quality fittings & furnishing throughout
- Easy access to City Centre & UNI
- Close to Public Transport
- Close to Amenities
- Half Rent for July & August
- Ideal for Students
- Bills Included
Six double bedrooms, separatye lounge is very spacious and features flat screen TV, leather sofas and coffee table, separate fully fitted kitchen with a dining table and all white appliances, modern shower room with lavatories on each floor, laminate flooring, double glazing, central heating.
Accommodation also benefits from a launderette area with a dryer.
Private and very pleasant garden at rear.
All bills Included
Bus stop within walking distance.
About 5 min , 0.3 mi
Buses every 3 to 5 minutes.
20 Minutes to Manchester University by Bus
- Takeaway & Restaurant
- Pubs & Cafe's
- Cash Machines
- Curry mile 10 min away
When enquiring please quote reference number 92543
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact us
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 49230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.