|Added on Rightmove:||14 February 2018 (275 days ago)|
- 6 Bedrooms
- Quality fittings & furnishing throughout
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Ideal for students
- Easy access to City Centre & UNI
- Close to Public Transport
- Easy Access to City Centre
- Half Rent for July & August
- Charming house
Each Bedroom is spacious Double, furnished with bed, wardrobe, desk & chair,
Integrated fitted kitchen: fridge freezers, 2 ovens, microwave, washer machine and tumble dryer option,
2 spacious bathrooms,
House is fully double glazed windows with central heating and security alarm.
A viewing is highly recommended.
Bus stop within walking distance.
About 9 min , 0.7 miles
Buses every 5 to 10minutes.
Bus 41, 42, 44, 141, 142, X41, X57
19 Minutes to Manchester University by Bus
- Curry Mile
- Cash Machine/ATM
- Restaurants & Takeaways
- Pubs & Cafe's
Reference Number 92585
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact us
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 49235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.