|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 April 2018 (180 days ago)|
- One bedroom, ground floor apartment
- Own back door to communal garden
- Rent includes council tax and water rates
- Walking distance to historic High Street and rail station
- Available - 16th March
- EPC Rating - E
Recently refurbished one bedroom, ground floor apartment within walking distance to the historic Rochester High Street and mainline rail station. The property boasts a brand new kitchen and floor coverings and has been re-painted. The rent includes council tax and water rates. Available now.
The property also has it`s own back door, leading to a communal garden.
Please contact Evolution Estates to arrange a viewing.
Referencing and Application Fees: £250 plus VAT for the first applicant, £100 plus VAT for each subsequent applicant.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Evolution Estates Ltd, Medway.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.