|Added on Rightmove:||15 February 2018 (220 days ago)|
- Viewings from 17th February not before
- Pet owners considered
- Detached 3 bedroom house in own grounds
- Larger than average enclosed garden
- LPG gas tank
- 2 double bedrooms
- Separate living and dining room
- Utility room and downstairs toilet
This is a detached, two storey house, just down Red Barn Lane, with hedging and fencing round the front and sides of the approximate third of an acre garden space. There is parking at the back of the house and it is quick and easy to access open countryside.
An additional positive feature is that there is gas central heating fed by a large LPG tank in the grounds. Unusual for an old rural house of this nature, no bottles, no oil.
The back door leads into an entrance porch/utility area. The space underneath the work surface which runs the length of the room is ideal for a washing machine and tumble dryer. In the kitchen, there is a 'Range' style gas cooker and a pantry as well as built-in kitchen units across one wall. From the kitchen, a hallway takes you to a dining room as well as a living room. The dining room has a fireplace that can be used whilst the living room has a wood burner. The living room has a bay window looking out into the garden, allowing a lot of light in which seems to open up the room.
At the top of the stairs is the bathroom which consists of bath with shower, sink basin and two large storage cupboards (one which houses the water tank and separate WC.
There are three bedrooms upstairs, two of which can comfortably house double beds. Both rooms are a similar size, however one has a bay window making it slightly larger. The third room is a single room, ideal for a younger child. Alternatively, the third bedroom could be used as an office.
Kitchen: 11'10 x 10'8
Living Room: 15'0 x 12'5
Dining Room: 12'10 x 12'6
Bathroom: 6'3 x 5'4 (separate toilet)
Bedroom 1: 15'2 x 12'11
Bedroom 2: 13'8 x 12'11
Bedroom 3: 9'4 x 6'3
Great Oakley is a rural village with a strong sense of community, and a number of practical features for day-to-day living. With its well reputed primary school at one end, a couple of pubs and local shops in the centre, it can cater for all ages! There are regular buses to Harwich and Colchester.
Call Concord Now. Viewings from the 17th February, not before.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NEGrtORedB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Concord Property, Essex.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.