|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 October 2018 (39 days ago)|
- FURNISHED TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE
- LOUNGE WITH FITTED KITCHEN
- CLOSE TO COVENTRY UNIVERSITY
A well presented apartment in heart of City Centre close to Coventry University.
The property comprises of: hallway; master bedroom with ensuite; second bedroom; bathroom; lounge; kitchen with all integrated appliances.
The property is central heated and double glazed throughout.
Close to all amenities, Coventry University, Sports Centre and City Centre Shopping
There is also off road parking to the rear of the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 9530379_4111623l. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bansal Estates Ltd, Coventry.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.