|Added on Rightmove:||29 May 2018 (175 days ago)|
Fully furnished 4-bed penthouse duplex apartment with 2 x balconies and 2 x car parking spaces.
Group of 4 x student tenants wanted for the 2018-19 academic year. 52-week tenancy from 7th September 2018.
Excellent location on Derby Road, close to the City Centre. £124.04 per person per week on a 52-week tenancy from September 2018.
- 4 x Furnished double bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen equipped with:
- Double electric fan oven and hob
- Fridge freezer
- Modern base and wall units
- Washer dryer
- Furnished lounge/diner
- 3 x Bathrooms
2 x allocated parking spaces included with rent. Street parking is also available subject to payment meters.
Located just a short walk from Nottingham City Centre. Close to local amenities. Perfect location for Trent and University of Nottingham students.
Students must provide a UK based homeowner guarantor or pay 1 years rent in full.
No DSS/Housing benefit No Pets. No Smoking allowed in property.
Application fees and deposits apply - Please visit http://www.nottinghamlettings.com/tenants/ for further information.
(Photos courtesy of Fairview Estates)
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52977408.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 120694. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nottingham Lettings, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.