|Added on Rightmove:||23 August 2018 (110 days ago)|
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- THREE BEDROOMS
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE
- MODERN KITCHEN
- STUNNING VIEWS AND GARDEN
- IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
- CALL 0151 336 8171 TODAY
- STRICTLY NO PETS, DSS OR SMOKERS.
Andrew's Estates are delighted to offer TO LET this immaculate three bedroom, two bathroom detached bungalow situated in the popular location of Furrocks Lane, Ness.
The bungalow comprises of a porch, large hallway, great sized living/dining room with gas fire, modern kitchen, conservatory,a double and single bedroom both with fitted wardrobes, master bedroom benefiting from an en suite shower room, family bathroom and a double garage with electricity and plumbing for white goods.
Externally there is a large patio area, shed and a beautifully kept south facing landscaped garden with fantastic views over to the Welsh Hills. The property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing throughout and off road parking for several cars.
Viewing is highly recommended on this property to appreciate the size and high quality finish throughout!
AVAILABLE END OF OCTOBER 2018
STRICTLY NO PETS, DSS OR SMOKERS.
CALL 0151 336 8171 TODAY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27637911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew's Estates, Neston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.