|Added on Rightmove:||20 February 2018 (213 days ago)|
- ** UNDER OFFER **
- Air source heating
- Double glazing
- Woodburners in both reception rooms
- Spacious garden
- Outbuildings available by separate negotiation
- Rural location
Bakehouse Farmhouse is an attractive period property that has recently undergone an extensive refurbishment to a high standard whilst still retaining lovely original features like the exposed beans and fireplaces. The new kitchen has space for appliances and there is a separate utility room. The farmhouse provides entertaining space with a separate dining room and good sized sitting room. Upstairs are four bedrooms, two ensuite, and a separate main bathroom giving you ideal family accommodation.
The property sits on a spacious plot with a gravelled parking area to the front. The garden has not yet been landscaped or fenced but the Landlord will be happy to discuss this point with prospective tenants. There is a range of traditional buildings located next to the property which can be made available with the house subject to further discussion in relation to use and terms of agreement.
1. Subject to contract the house is to be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy agreement for a negotiable term of a minimum of 6 month fixed term.
2. The rent will payable monthly in advance by bank standing order.
3. The tenant is responsible for the interior maintenance and repair of the property and the payment of all outgoings, to include council tax, electricity, telephone and water
4. A deposit equivalent to two month's rent will be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. This sum will be refunded at the end of occupation, less any amount for dilapidations or breaches of the terms of the tenancy agreement.
Mains electricity, mains water, central heating system (air-source heat pump system)
Strictly by appointment with Savills.
Bakehouse Farmhouse forms part of the Sennowe Estate and is situated in a rural position located off the B1110 approximately 1.5 miles to the South of the village Guist and just to the North of Broom Green. The market town of Fakenham which provides extensive amenities lies approximately 7.5 miles to the North West. The North Norfolk coast and villages are easily accessible with popular locations such as Holt being approximately 12 miles away and Blakeney 17 miles. The city of Norwich is 22 miles to the South East which has good rail links to London and Cambridge.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference R26741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Rural Lettings, Norwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.