|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||22 February 2018 (208 days ago)|
- THREE / FOUR BEDROOMS
- ONE / TWO RECEPTIONS
- NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN WITH NEW APPLIANCES
- NEWLY FITTED BATHROOM WITH SEPARATE WC
- 180FT REAR GARDEN
- DRIVEWAY FOR TWO / THREE CARS
- CLOSE TO BUS ROUTES INTO UPMINSTER TOWN CENTER
- AVAILABLE 5TH MARCH, FURNISHED / UNFURNISHED
Beautiful Three / four bedroom semi-detached chalet style bungalow situated close to bus routes into Central Upminster for the vibrant shopping facilities and C2C station. Accommodation boasts a large lounge with parquet flooring and sliding doors overlooking an 180ft rear garden, newly fitted kitchen with new appliances, newly fitted bathroom with separate WC, first floor master bedroom with en-suite cloakroom, gas c/h, double glazed and newly decorated throughout, the property also benefits from a drive way for 2/3 cars and garage. The property is available from 5th March and is offered either furnished or unfurnished.
Reception 1 6.1m (20'0) x 4.24m (13'11)
Large lounge with original parquet flooring, recently decorated, sliding doors leading to 180ft rear garden, fireplace feature, wall mounted lights and two radiators.
Newly fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, new Lamona cooker, new Hotpoint fridge / freezer and washing machine and new Lamona dishwasher. Part tiled walls and fully tiled flooring, double glazed window to rear and double glazed door leading to garden.
Bedroom 1 5.13m (16'10) x 3.63m (11'11)
First floor master bedroom which is carpeted and has been redecorated. Double glazed windows to rear and side, built in wardrobes and dressing table, two radiators and en-suite cloakroom.
Bedroom 2 3.02m (9'11) x 2.9m (9'6)
Double bedroom with wooden floors, built in wardrobes, chest of draws and bedside cabinets, double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom 3 / Dining Room 3.63m (11'11) x 3.51m (11'6)
Double room with parquet flooring, double glazed windows to front, wall mounted lights and radiator.
Single room with wooden floors, built in wardrobe and bedside table, radiator and double glazed window to side.
Ground floor newly fitted bathroom with bath, pedestal wash hand basin, electric shower, fully tiled walls and flooring. Radiator, spotlights and double glazed window to side.
63 Station Road, Upminster, Essex, RM14 2SU
Tel: 01708 259 535
Fax: 01708 259 233
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-53056035.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 22443. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balgores, Upminster- Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.