|Added on Rightmove:||25 February 2018 (144 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- 3 bed house
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Wooden flooring
- Walking distance to local shops and schools
- Close to transport links
- Garage and off street parking for 4 cars
Property reference number 5706491. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
This modern three bedroom home enjoys an open plan living arrangement with separate kitchen. Kitchen has a slate worktop throughout with all white goods included. The property also benefits from neutral decor in all rooms with fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms. Maple flooring on ground floor with walnut flooring and carpet in bedrooms. A handy additional downstairs WC. Clever storage in most rooms and tiled floor in garage further accentuates this property's added touches.
Sensor controlled external lighting in front and low level lighting within the garden walls. A garage plus parking for 3 more cars is in addition to ample off street parking available.
Book early for a viewing.
* Please quote ref. 5706491 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-53104431.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5706491_54741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.