|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 March 2018 (182 days ago)|
- Available Late April
- 2nd Floor with Lift Access
- One Bedroom & One Bathroom
- Fully Furnished / Size: 470 sq/ft
- Designer Open Plan Kitchen & Lounge
- Seconds away from Hayes & Harlington Station (Great West Rail)
- Video Entry Phone System
- Allocated Parking Via Separate Negotiation
Life Residential is delighted to bring to market this fantastic 1 bedroom apartment at Waterside Hayes! This apartment is situated on the second floor, and just a stones throw away from Hayes & Harlington station.
This fully furnished luxury apartment features an oak timber apartment entrance, flush white internal doors with brush stainless steel handles, whilst maintaining modern and trendy fittings. The bedrooms feature fitted wardrobes, apartments come with designer kitchens that are modern & contemporary, and bedroom are complete with style and outstanding specifications.
Also included is ground level parking (limited and by speparate negotiation), video door entry systems whilst lounge and master bedrooms are wired to receive digital television whilst also having the requisite telephone points.
This is one not to be missed!.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 13789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, West London- Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.