|Added on Rightmove:||28 February 2018 (205 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE TO LET FOR THE NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR
- Fully furnished
- Spare office room
- Spacious modern kitchen
- Located behind Sainsburyâ¿¿s
- Separate lounge
- Close to bus routes, bars and shops
- Well-presented throughout
This modern decorated THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM terraced property with SPARE OFFICE ROOM and on street parking is offered for rent fully furnished. Benefiting from a spacious living area, modern kitchen with pine effect units and double glazed throughout.
Situated in the heart in the heart of Fallowfield this property is within walking distance of Wilmslow Road providing unrivalled Bus services into the City Centre and the University via the 42 42A 42B 142 routes. The property has good access to local amenities with Sainsbury’s & Tesco Express right on your doorstep. There is a great selection of takeaways for those pushed for time while Revolution Bar & The Friendship Inn provide excellent social hotspots.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-53182851.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27664802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by homes4u, Fallowfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.