|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 May 2018 (116 days ago)|
- Spacious Two Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Two Generous Sized Reception Rooms
- Surpisingly Spacious Kitchen
- Fitted Bathroom and Rear Yard
- **ONE NOT TO BE MISSED**
Farrell Heyworth are delighted to offer for let this spacious two bedroom mid terrace home with two generous size reception rooms. Briefly the home comprises of an entrance vestibule, generously sized Lounge, Separate dining room and spacious fitted Kitchen. To the 1st floor there are two bedrooms and a fitted bathroom with 3 piece suite including bath and overhead shower. Gas central Heating and double glazing is also present at the property.
Situated on a quiet street within walking distance of Chorley Town centre, this spacious two bedroom home is not to be missed. The property is located just off Pall Mall and offers an abundance of local amenities and transport links.
DSS accepted with the addition of a working guarantor.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-53184378.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 106957R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Chorley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.