|Added on Rightmove:||28 February 2018 (234 days ago)|
- Available 1st September 2018
- Comes fully furnished
- Includes kitchen appliances
- High-speed WiFi included
- On-site security
- Concierge service
- Gas, water and electricity bills included
- Excellent city centre location
- Flat screen TV included
Havana Classic Studio apartment: This apartment has been refurbished to an excellent standard and benefits from wood-style laminate flooring, a fitted kitchen, a modern bathroom and high specification fixtures and fittings throughout.
This apartment comes complete with an open-plan living area furnished with a sofa, coffee table, TV unit and wall-mounted TV. The bedroom area has a bed, mattress, bedside table, built-in wardrobe, study desk and chair. The kitchen area comes complete with integrated appliances including a fridge-freezer, washer-dryer, oven and electric hob. A fully-tiled en-suite shower room with hand-basin, toilet and heated towel rail completes the apartment.
Havana Residence situated in an ideal central location within walking distance of the City Centre and boasting a wide selection of eateries and convenience stores, including the Merrion shopping centre.
Havana Residence is a brand new high-quality residential development on Wade Lane, Leeds, LS2. These luxury apartments provide modern, contemporary living spaces aimed at students and young professionals. The development offers a concierge service, on-site security and high-speed Wi Fi connection. Parking spaces may be available for an additional fee - please ask our Lettings Consultants about availability.
*Please note that pictures may be of show flats and are for advertising purposes only, actual floor plans and specification may vary.*
Availability: This apartment is available 1st September 2018.
Viewing: For more information or if you would like to arrange a viewing please call YPP on 0113 2444 666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Admin fee: £100 per bedroom*
Deposit: 1 months rent**
*This administration fee is a fixed cost that covers a variety of works depending on each individual tenancy. The fee includes, but it not limited to: conducting viewings, negotiating the tenancy, verifying references and drawing up contracts.
**Deposit may differ depending on the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YPP, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.