|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 October 2018 (106 days ago)|
- Recent Fitted Kitchen
- Shower & Bath - 2 Bathrooms
- Walking Distance to Coventry University
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Ground Floor Double Room
- Supermarket Nearby
- Fantastic Transport Links
- Bills additional £55 per month
DETAILS Located in the Ball Hill area of Coventry, this recently refurbished House Share property is within walking distance to Coventry University and the City Centre as well as local shops, banks and public transport links. The property benefits from a fitted kitchen; providing a washing machine, oven, fridge freezer, ample cupboard space and 2 bathrooms.
The room comprises in brief; bedroom furniture, including a double bed and wardrobe.
There is an additional charge of £55 per month for the utility bills; including water, gas electricity and unlimited high-speed broadband.
Please note that as part of the contract there is a fair usage policy on utility bills.
Agency Fees and References Required
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-53195931.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102449000069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homemaker Properties, Coventry - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.