|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||05 March 2018 (228 days ago)|
- **SPRING SAVINGS NOW ON**
- **1st MONTHS RENT HALF PRICE!**
- Available NOW!
- Open plan style living accomodation!
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Access to comunual Arears in Hollingwood Hall
- Easy Access to Chesterfield and M1
- Water and Gas included in the rent!
- Gated Parking Available
- Call us today to arrange your viewing!
**SPRING SAVINGS NOW ON! 1st MONTHS RENT HALF PRICE!**Situated on private grounds, this studio apartment is available NOW! With full access to Hollingwood Hall facilities including outdoor Swimming pool (weather permittant), this is just many of the appealing amenities. Having open plan living area, this property ideal for a professional couple or individual.
The property comprises of -
Fitted Open plan Kitchen with cooker, electric hob and fridge,
Open plan Living area with wooden flooring and two seater sofa,
Modern Bathroom with bath and shower fitted with stone flooring,
Parking allocated on site
*ALL WATER RATES AND GAS BILLS INCLUDED*
VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO APPRECIATE THE ACCOMADATION ON OFFER
CALL NOW 01246 220926
No Dhss or pets allowed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000255641. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Innes Lettings, Chesterfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.