|Added on Rightmove:||15 January 2018 (246 days ago)|
- Three bedroom house
- Parking for four cars
- Ten minute walk to Sunbury BP - HQ
- Easy access to Heathrow airport
- Easy access to A316 / M3 & M25
- Fifteen minute walk to Feltham High Street
A spacious three bedroom family house situated in Lower Feltham with driveway parking for four cars. The property also benefits from a modern fitted kitchen, through lounge / dining room, modern family bathroom suite, conservatory, double glazed windows, gas central heating, built in wardrobes and good size rear garden.
Via The Frost Partnership, 6 / 7 Spring Corner, Feltham
Telephone: 0208 890 4225 Email: email@example.com
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 271083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Frost Partnership, Feltham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.