|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 August 2016 (682 days ago)|
- 3 Double Bedrooms, 3 Luxury Bathrooms (2 En-Suite)
- Dual Aspect Open Plan Reception Room, Smart Fitted Kitchen
- Direct River Views
- Secure Parking
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Winter Garden
- 1,873sq.ft (174sq.m)
- 8th Floor (With Lift) of 15 Floors
- Excellent Residents Facilities Including a Cinema, Library, Lounge & Business Centre : Leisure Suite with Gymnasium & Swimming Pool
- Moments From Vauxhall Transport Services and the Forthcoming Transport Links of Nine Elms & Battersea Power Station.
A 3 double bedroom apartment on the 8th floor (with lift) of Capital Building in Embassy Gardens. This spacious apartment is approx.1,873sq.ft (174sq.m) and has a dual aspect open plan reception room with a Winter garden, a smart integrated kitchen and 2 luxury bathrooms (1 en-suite). Interiors boast high ceilings, walnut parquet flooring, marble counter tops in the kitchens and thermostatically controlled comfort cooling and heating. For the residents' private use there will be a 24 hour concierge, cinema, library & lounge, business centre, yoga studio, gymnasium and stunning indoor/outdoor swimming pool. The images shown are for reference only. The on-site amenities include Waitrose, Nine Elms Tavern and Market Porter Coffee. Available late April with secure parking and offered furnished / Un-furnished
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26117798. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Nine Elms & Vauxhall.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.