|Added on Rightmove:||06 March 2018 (231 days ago)|
- Spacious bedrooms, great for sharers
- Two bathrooms finished to a high standard
- Beautiful furnishings throughout the property
- High spec fixtures and fittings
- Located within a 10 minute walk from the city centre
- On-site amenities and great transport links
- Alloacted parking avaiable at an extra cost
This light and airy apartment is offered furnished and comprises of a spacious hallway, open plan living space with modern kitchen benefitting from integrated appliances with a full sized fridge freezer and a dishwasher. The living space leads to a large balcony with double doors and beautiful dock views.
Both bedroom are good sized doubles with double beds and plenty of storage. The master bedroom has the benefit of an modern and contemporary en-suite shower room with plenty of above sink storage and rain head power shower.
The modern and fully tilled house bathroom has a full sized bath with shower and again plenty of above sink storage.
Delete as appropriate - Contract parking situated only a few minutes walk away is available at an extra monthly cost.
Please call us on 0113 23 44 111 to arrange a viewing. Fees apply.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LS1M1_P00552. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.