|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 April 2018 (234 days ago)|
- *** FIRST MONTH RENT HALF PRICE ***
- 1 Double Bedroom First Floor Flat
- Open Plan Living/Kitchen with Oven & Hob, Washer & Fridge
- Bathroom with Shower Cubicle
- Great Town Centre Location
- Gas Central Heating
- EPC Rating - C Council Tax Band - A
- Sorry No DSS without employed Guarantor, Sorry No Pets, Sorry No Smokers.
- Rent £350.00 pcm Deposit - £400.00
- *** NO PARKING AVAILABLE WITH FLAT ***
Rental £350.00 pcm + Outgoings (unfurnished) Bond £400.00*** FIRST MONTH RENT HALF PRICE ***1 BedroomFirst Floor ApartmentCanon Mews, Retford. Nottinghamshire. DN22 6PH.1 Double Bedroom First Floor Apartment, Gas Fired Central Heating, Fitted Kitchen/Living Room with Oven and Hob, Washer, Fridge, Bathroom with Shower Cubicle. Newly Decorated. Great Town Centre Location. Sorry NO DSS without Employed Guarantor, Sorry No Pets, Sorry No Smokers.*** NO PARKING AVAILABLE ***
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-53280021.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8616138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexander Jacob Ltd, Retford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.