|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 August 2018 (97 days ago)|
- Fantastic three bedroom house arranged over three floors
- Bright and spacious master bedroom with open plan kitchen
- Well-proportioned bedrooms with neutral decor throughout
- Sleek bathroom including two en-suite's
- Lovely garden and underground parking
- Moments from Cator and Sutcliffe Park
- Close to shops and amenities in Kidbrooke and Blackheath
- Great transport links from Kidbrooke rail station
LONG LET. Stunning three bedroom town house arranged over three floors boasts well proportioned bedrooms, spacious open-plan reception room and kitchen, three modern bathrooms and beautiful communal gardens.
Astell Road is set in Kidbrooke's Meridian Gate development and is ideally located between the green open spaces of Cator Park and the beautiful surroundings of Sutcliffe Park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-53286273.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1058159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Blackheath.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.