|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 June 2018 (161 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Conversion
- First Floor Location
- 830 Sq. Ft. Internally
- Separate Study
- Moments From Hither Green Train Station
- Available Immediately
- Completely Refurbished Throughout
- Admin Fees: £200.00 Per Property
- Reference Fees: £75.00 Per Person
- Council Tax: TBC
This is a beautifully refurbished two bedroom period conversion located on the popular Wellmeadow Road only a short distance to Hither Green Train Station.
Boasting over 830 Sq. Ft. of living space, this wonderfully finished property has a spacious open plan lounge and kitchen with fully integrated appliances, two very good sized double bedrooms with stunning bay windows, a separate room which can be used as either a study or office & a magnificent bathroom including a separate shower cubicle.
Additionally this property has had a stunning oak wood flooring laid throughout, has a well maintained front garden and Is located only a short walk from Hither Green Station offering a simple commute in to Central London
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-53296209.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102945002368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madison Brook, Lewisham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.