|Added on Rightmove:||08 March 2018 (277 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Duplex Apartment
- Mezzanine Lounge
- Separate Kitchen/Diner With Balcony
- Landscaped Communal Courtyard
- Excellent Location
- Particularly Well Designed Conversion
- Secure Underground Car Parking
This is a quirky duplex apartment, split over two floors. It is very light and airy, situated in an enclosed Japanese style garden courtyard, with a really nice community feel.
The apartment is offered fully furnished, with a separated kitchen/dining area. There is an upstairs mezzanine living room, with massive double height windows, flooding the apartment with natural light.
The contemporary kitchen/dining area has access to an external balcony. The master bedroom has ample storage. There is a modern family bathroom.
The outside space is a real bonus in the city centre, providing an oasis of calm within the hustle and bustle of Manchester`s Northern Quarter.
The building has security access, concierge and CCTV, providing a sense of security. The communal areas are extremely well kept, with an attractive landscaped courtyard.
The apartment is located on Newton Street, just minutes from Piccadily Station. It is in the Manchester`s vibrant, bubbly Northern Quarter, near many bars, clubs, restaurants, shops and amenities.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
Application fee of £350
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bright Estate Agent, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.