|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 April 2018 (161 days ago)|
- 2 Bedrooms, Gas C/H, Town Centre Location, Communal Garden
2 Bedrooms, Gas C/H, Town Centre Location, Communal Garden
Situation: A 2 bedroom end of terrace cottage situated in a tucked away location in the centre of Bridgnorth. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, communal garden & brick store with plumbing for washing machine & space for tumble drier.
The accommodation comprises:
- Entrance hall
- Sitting room with French doors
- Fitted kitchen with oven, hob & extractor
- Stairs to double bedroom
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- 2nd staircase to attic bedroom
Directions: From Much Wenlock to Bridgnorth on the A458, having passed through Morville Heath turn left signposted Bridgnorth town centre with Nock Deighton auction centre on the left hand side, at the mini roundabout go straight over onto the Wenlock Road continuing down the bank past the police station, Ludlow Road on your right, and Victoria Road on the left, past the Spar and at the mini roundabout go straight over into Whitburn Street, past the cinema on the right, until reaching Mortimer’s Solicitors where the entrance through an arch leads to Jubilee Court.
We suggest you either park in the main car park or on the high street which is free but for a limited time.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SRL040059_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balfours LLP, Shrewsbury -Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.