|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 May 2018 (120 days ago)|
- Available 1st September 2018
- No summer rent to pay
- Comes fully furnished
- Includes kitchen appliances
- Off-street parking is available
- Wi-Fi included
- On-site security
- Concierge service
- Excellent city centre location
- Ideal for students or professionals
This superior two-bedroom corner apartment benefits from wood-style laminate flooring, a modern fitted kitchen, bathroom and high specification fixtures and fittings throughout. Located on the third floor, this apartment has a spacious open-plan living area, complete with sofas, coffee table and wall-mounted TV. The kitchen includes integrated appliances such as a fridge-freezer and washer-dryer. There is also a small dining table with chairs.
Each bedroom is furnished with a bed, bedside tables, wardrobe and study desk with chair. Both have en-suite shower rooms with shower, toilet sink and heated towel rail.
The apartment is situated in an ideal central location. Within walking distance of the City Centre, the location also boasts a wide selection of eateries and convenience stores, including Leeds Trinity shopping centre.
Q Two Residence is a high-quality residential development on Queen Street, Leeds, LS1. These luxury apartments provide modern, contemporary living spaces aimed at students and young professionals. The development offers a concierge service available in the lobby, on-site security, high-speed internet access and optional car parking.
Availability: This apartment is available 1st September 2018
NO RENT TO BE PAID FOR JULY & AUGUST: Free summer rent on a 12 month contract from the 1st of July 2018.
Viewing: For more information or if you would like to arrange a viewing please call YPP on 0113 2444 666 or email email@example.com.
View more of our properties online at www.ypp.co.uk.
Pick-up & drop off service: We offer a pick-up and drop-off service, ideal for when the weather is bad (subject to availability and distance to travel).
Admin fee: £100 per bedroom*
Deposit: 1 months rent**
*This administration fee is a fixed cost that covers a variety of works depending on each individual tenancy. The fee includes, but it not limited to: conducting viewings, negotiating the tenancy, verifying references and drawing up contracts.
**Deposit may differ depending on the property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-53367138.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YPP, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.