|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 March 2018 (111 days ago)|
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern fitted kitchen with appliances
- Modern bathroom with wall mounted shower over bath
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
- Own rear garden
- Located for C2C station and Upminster high street
Very nicely presented two double bedroom first floor (top floor) apartment with light and airy lounge/diner, modern fitted kitchen with appliances, modern fitted bathroom with wall mounted shower over bath, combi boiler, quality fitted wardrobes to master bedroom and stairs leading to garden which benefits from shed. Available now, unfurnished. (EPC D).
Lounge/Diner 4.57m (15'0) x 3.48m (11'5)
Kitchen 3.05m (10'0) x 2.03m (6'8)
Bedroom One 3.78m (12'5) x 3.15m (10'4)
Bedroom Two 3.84m (12'7) x 3.58m (11'9)
Bathroom 2.44m (8'0) x 1.45m (4'9)
Beresfords are transparent in terms of any charges made to Tenant's, which are linked to an application for a Tenancy.
Initial Application Fees
Single Tenant £222 inc vat
Additional Tenants £150 inc vat
Company let £252 inc vat
If a Guarantor is required £150 inc vat (Per Guarantor)
More information regarding any other charges made throughout a Tenancy can be found within Services section of our website www.beresfords.co.uk under the sub heading Residential Lettings.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 and the Business Protection from Misleading Marketing Regulations 2008: Every effort has been made to ensure that consumers and or businesses are treated fairly and provided with accurate material information as required by law. It must be noted however that the agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture, fittings or services and does not verify they are in working order, fit for their purpose, or within the ownership of the seller or landlord, therefore the buyer or tenant must assume the information given is incorrect. Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify the legal status of the property. A buyer or tenant must assume information is incorrect until it has been verified by their own solicitors or other advisers. Nothing concerning the type of construction, condition of the structure or its surroundings is to be implied from any image of the property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-53379084.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 469612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beresfords Lettings, In Havering.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.