|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 April 2018 (231 days ago)|
- Fantastic central location with river views
- Recently re-fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and all integrated appliances
- Large living room with fireplace and two sets of French doors leading to the patio
- Large master bedroom with wall to wall wardrobes and en-suite bathroom
- Second double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, drawers and dressing table
- Third single bedroom set up as a study
- Three piece family shower room
- Single garage with parking space and four private garden areas
- Deposit £1,800
- Available Monday 9th April 2018
FULL DESCRIPTION MARTIN & CO are delighted to offer to the market this immaculately presented, spacious three bedroom apartment with a parking space and single garage conveniently located just a short walking distance to Bedford Town Centre and overlooks the river Great Ouse. This luxury apartment briefly comprises a large kitchen/breakfast/dining room, living room with two double doors leading to the garden, a master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, a second double bedroom, a third single bedroom set up as a study, a three piece family shower room and two spacious cupboard storage spaces. Externally, there are four garden areas, a single garage with up and over door, a parking space to the front and a small workshop on the back. Available Monday 9th April 2018.
Full accommodation comprises;
* Entrance Hall
* Kitchen/breakfast/dining room - recently re-fitted kitchen which includes all appliances (slim line dishwasher, washing machine/tumble dryer, fridge and freezer), with separate island and room for dining table and chairs.
* Living room - feature fireplace with two sets of French doors leading to the patio.
* Master bedroom - with French doors leading to the patio and wall to wall fitted wardrobes.
* En-suite bathroom - modern three piece bathroom with WC, bath with shower attachment and large wash hand basin.
* Second bedroom - double bedroom with fitted dressing table, drawers, wardrobes and cupboards.
* Third bedroom - currently set up as a study with fitted desk, drawers and shelves.
* Family bathroom - modern three piece family bathroom with WC, wash hand basin and large corner shower cubicle.
Further benefits include ample internal storage, three private garden areas and another patio area, a single garage with up and over door, workshop and separate parking space. Quality light fittings and curtains/blinds are included in all rooms (with exception of curtains in the master bedroom)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101067001220. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Bedford - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.