|Added on Rightmove:||14 March 2018 (189 days ago)|
- MANAGED BY PETER CLARKE
- Character cottage just a short walk to the shops
- Kitchen, living room and pantry.
- Two bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower
- Large garden to be maintained by landlord
- Driveway parking for two cars
- EPC rating - E; Council tax band C
- Security Deposit £950
MANAGED BY PETER CLARKE. A two bedroom character cottage conveniently located in the heart of the village just a short walk to the village amenities. Accommodation briefly comprises: kitchen, living room, two bedrooms and bathroom with shower. Large garden and driveway parking.
Available Mid April - Unfurnished - No Pets - No Sharers. Gardening service included.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-53409894.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100569017117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Clarke & Co, Stratford-Upon-Avon - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.