|Added on Rightmove:||14 March 2018 (193 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st August 2018
- Deposit (per person): £0
- 2 WCs, 2 Showers
- 6 Beds, 6 Doubles
- 1.60km from University of Nottingham
- 1.96km from Nottingham Trent University
- 18.90km from Loughborough Train Station
AMAZING LANDLORD AND RECENTLY REFURBISHED**
Located just off Lenton Boulevard, this 6 bedroom student house has recently been refurbished with a brand new kitchen extension to offer a spacious communal area. All the rooms are fantastic sizes and furnished to a high standard! ALL BEDROOMS HAVE FREE 23" LCD/DVD TV'S IN THEIR BEDROOMS FOR 2017 INCLUDING FREE NOW TV BOX!
NO DEPOSIT - RETAINER GOES TOWARDS 1ST MONTHS RENT!
Energy Efficiency Rating - E
(92 TO 100)
1.60km from University of Nottingham
1.96km from Nottingham Trent University
18.90km from Loughborough Train Station
TV in lounge
TV's in each Bedroom
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 16823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.