|Added on Rightmove:||15 March 2018 (194 days ago)|
- round floor two bedroom apartment in popular location
- Offered on an unfurnished basis
- Private rear garden
- Regular buses to Ch Le St & Newcastle
- Gas central heating
- Nice quiet, private estate
- Few minutes to the nearest shop
- Lowest council tax band
- Available May
Well presented unfurnished ground floor flat benefiting from its own rear garden. With regular bus links to Durham City Centre and close to major road networks.
The property comprises of a spacious lounge, kitchen with white units creating a bright and airy space with built in oven & hob. There is a double bedroom and a second small double. There is a modern white suite bathroom with shower over bath.
Externally there is plenty of on street parking available and there is also a lovely rear garden.
Ouston is a friendly, quiet village in Chester le Street, and very close to Birtley. There are Primary Schools & Nurseries within the village, along with a few local shops, takeaways and a pub. There is a post office within the petrol station, as well as a few local parks for children to play in.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000489323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Durham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.