|Added on Rightmove:||15 March 2018 (278 days ago)|
- Viewings are highly recommended
- Available from 6th May 2018
- Perfectly placed for Leeds, Harrogate and York
- Beautiful quiet location
- Rent includes Water Rates
- The minimum term let for this property is 12 months
- EPC Rating: E
A unique Self Contained. One Bedroomed (Stone Built) Cottage located in open countryside adjacent golf course and fabulous walks. Perfectly placed for Leeds, Harrogate and York.
Conservatory and entrance (2.2mx2.0m)
Open Plan Kitchen with Breakfast Bar & Lounge Area (5.2mx5.2m) Wood Burning Stove.
Inner Hall (cupboard housing Hot Water Cylinder) leading to
Suit Professional Single/Couple
Rent: £675.00 per calendar month which includes Water Rates.
The minimum term let for this property is 12 months.
Available from 6th May 2018.
EPC Rating: E
Students not accepted
DSS not accepted
Administration Fee: £150.00
Application Processing Fee (per person): £90.00
1. PLEASE NOTE: PROPERTY REFERENCE NUMBER: REF:10023
2. Click ‘Request Details’
3. Enter your Name, Email and Phone etc.
4. Prosico will text and email you a link to an online form
5. Complete that form
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prosico, Northampton Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.