|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 May 2018 (152 days ago)|
- Mid terraced property
- Close to local amenities, shops and schools
- Good commuter links such as the East Lancs rd
- Within walking distance to new V1 Guided busway into Manchester
- Modern fitted kitchen/ diner
- Two bedrooms
- Three piece family bathroom suite
- Garden to rear
- Great family home
- Viewings recommended
STRINGFELLOWS ESTATE AGENTS are delighted to have received the instructions to market for rent this TWO BEDROOMED, MID TERRACE property situated in a popular area of Tyldesley. The property is conveniently placed CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES, shops ad schools. GOOD COMMUTER LINKS are placed close by such as the A580 East Lancashire Road and the property is WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE NEW GUIDED BUS ROUTE INTO MANCHESTER. The property comprises on the ground floor in brief of Entrance vestibule, Lounge and a MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/ DINER. To the first floor there is a landing providing access to TWO BEDROOMS and a THREE PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM SUITE. Outside, to the rear of the property is a paved garden with a raised patio area and a garden shed. To apply for this property would be £140 for a single application, £200 for a joint application or £100 if a guarantor is needed.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-53438211.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102979002331. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stringfellows Estate Agents, Leigh - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.