|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 July 2018 (132 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Fabulous Open-Plan Dining/ Kitchen
- Modern Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- Modern Family Bathroom With White Suite
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Lawn & Patio
- Driveway For Off-Street Parking
- Available Beginning Of May 2018
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Energy Rating D
A neutrally decorated three bedroom semi detached house positioned on a quiet road in the sought after suburb of Wingerworth. The property has recently undergone a scheme of modernisation and features a fantastic open plan kitchen/diner. Ideally located for local amenities and transport links. The garden for the property is now finished with grass and is also enclosed.
£300 including VAT for first applicant
£60 per additional applicant including VAT
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-53439375.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100795006851. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.