|Added on Rightmove:||15 March 2018 (214 days ago)|
- 3 BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOME
- GREAT LOCATION FOR SCHOOL CATCHMENTS
- WALKING DISTANCE TO HILLSBOROUGH
- TRAM AND BUSES EVERY 10 MINUTES
- NO PETS, DSS + GUARANTOR CONSIDERED
This three bedroom mid-terrace is an ideal family home in a highly sought after area of Lower Walkley. Being just a 5 minute walk into Hillsborough with an array and local amenities, schools and transport links and 15 minutes to the City Centre, Hospitals and Universities - you can't go wrong!
Entering the property through the rear yard into the off-shot kitchen you are greeted with the large dining room space fantastic for entertaining. The living room has a bay window and a feature fire surround with lots of natural daylight.
Upstairs on the first floor is the master bedroom still complete with the original feature fireplace and wardrobe, family bathroom with white bathroom suite and attic bedroom with velux window.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000481543. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Hillsborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.