|Added on Rightmove:||16 March 2018 (219 days ago)|
- Rent DIRECT from Experienced PrivateLandlord
- Chorley Centre, Bus/Rail Station 15/20mins walk
- Just Been Redecorated and Carpets Cleaned
Property reference number 5721237. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
- Two purpose built flats, built in 1996/7, 51B is on the first floor.
- Just been completely redecorated and all carpets professionally cleaned.
- Cooker, Fridge, Washing Machine and Henry or Dyson supplied.
- Double glazed plus Cavity wall insulation and Loft Insulation.
- New central heating boiler fitted 24/2/2014, and fully serviced.
- Renting direct from landlord means no renewal fees.
- Elderly gent lives in 51A on ground-floor.
- Fish & Chips 100 yards and Coop Local with ATM 250 yards.
- Wigan Station 9.5 miles. Good for London or Glasgow direct.
- Partially furnished has a double bed and settee.
* Please quote ref. 5721237 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £75.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-53452386.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5721237_55248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.