|Added on Rightmove:||16 March 2018 (218 days ago)|
- Well presented 7th floor apartment - Avail now
- Unfurnished with white goods
- 2 double bedrooms (en suite to master)
- Double glazing
- Electric heating
- Secure parking for 1 car
- Juliette balcony off Lounge
- Communal garden
- Local amenities close by
- Easy routes in and out of city
Well presented 7th floor apartment in Sapphire Court, Ocean Village. The property is offered unfurnished and comprises entrance hallway with cupboard off, modern open plan lounge kitchen with electric fire, French doors to Juliette balcony and white goods including electric cooker, electric hob, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher, 2 double bedrooms (en suite to master with WC, sink and shower cubicle and built in wardrobes) and bathroom with WC, sink, heated towel rail and bath with shower overhead. Further features of the property are double glazing, electric heating, secure allocated parking for 1 car and communal garden.
The Splash Apartments offer an excellent prime marina location with restaurants close to hand and just a short walk to Oxford Street where there are a further selection of bars and eating places to be enjoyed. The City Centre is easily accessed. For out of City travel purposes the property is ideally situated as the access roads lead easily eastwards towards the Itchen Bridge. Travelling westwards will link into the main ring road system out of the City for motorways, Waterside and New Forest areas.
This property is available now and viewing is by arrangement with Morris Dibben Residential Lettings.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-53461212.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000490290. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Dibben, Southampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.